1) "Dead Beat" Parent Listings - there are other sites for this.
2) "Lost Love" listings - there are other sites for this.
3) "Lost Friend" listings - there are other sites for this.
4) Under 18 years old - can only be submitted by Law Enforcement.
5) "Family Abduction" with sightings or contact within the last year.
6) "Volunteer Missing" adults.
7) "Custody Cases" - I will not get involved in custody battles.
What is allowed and what is needed:
1) The case has been filed with a Law Enforcement Agency. (ALL cases submitted will be verified with Law Enforcement).
2) A picture of the person is preferred. Decisions to add cases where no photo is available will be made on a case to case basis.
3) "Family Abduction" - no recent contact.
4) "Non-family abduction".
5) "Endangered Runaway"
6) "Endangered Adult" - suffering from mental/physical disability - at risk
7) "Involuntary Missing"
8) "Unknown Circumstances"
9) "Parental Abduction"
1) Law Enforcement Agency contact info must be available.
2) A picture or reconstruction of the unidentified if at all possible. In the event an image is not available, I am willing to profile the case with as much detailed information as is possible without compromising the integrity of an ongoing investigation.
3) The unidentified person must have been located within the state of Pennsylvania.
4) Submissions are welcome from Law Enforcement, Medical Examiners, Coroners, other Law Enforcement related fields of employment or the media (print or telecast).
The Review Process:
1) Review information gathered.
2) Verify information with Law Enforcement.
3) Make decision based on all information provided.
4) When the review is done, I will notify appropriate parties via phone or email.
5) Approved cases will be posted.
6) If the case is denied, I will contact appropriate parties with the reason for denial.
7) Case submissions may take up to a week for review and decision.